Monday, January 15, 2007

A Do(ug)h in Dos Partes

I went all crazy with the oatmeal cookies the other day. They started out as Chewy Oatmeal Cookies (recipe from the Crisco container, sooooo healthy) and I ended up throwing so many things in that I'm calling them Kitchen Sink Cookies.


I can't really do the "healthy" sweets, somehow cookies made with carob and flax just aren't the same (although I'm pretty sure that's the point). So I'm thinking lots and lots of good things and moderation in the bad things.


Four out of five fruits.
A very different type of dough: Play Doh. It is the bane of my existence, but she loves it so what are you gonna do? Pick up itty bitty pieces of it off the rug until she turns 12 and eschews all things "uncool".


Or donate it all to her school?

No comments: