Sunday, December 17, 2006

Eight Days til Christmas

It's beginning to be a bit of a holiday whirlwind around here, but we are trying to enjoy it.

This is the other garland that I made from Amy's pattern. This one is hanging over my kitchen window. I plan to do something with those circus tent curtains sometime soon.


This is an Advent calendar I made for Bubby a few years ago. I think it was originally a Martha Stewart pattern.


These little buddies adorn my kitchen window sill and keep me company while I wash dishes. I seem to be doing a lot of that lately.


This is the first year we have put lights up outside, and by "we" I mean Bubby. We have one big bulb on each fence post in the back and along the front porch as well. I think with the light they put off you could probably land a small aircraft in our backyard and they will probably stay up year round. Yeah, we're those people.


These are the Martha Stewart ornaments I purchased this year. I had big plans for those styrofoam trees but those plans have yet to come to fruition. There's always next year, right?

No comments: