Sunday, December 17, 2006

Eight Days til Christmas

It's beginning to be a bit of a holiday whirlwind around here, but we are trying to enjoy it.

This is the other garland that I made from Amy's pattern. This one is hanging over my kitchen window. I plan to do something with those circus tent curtains sometime soon.


This is an Advent calendar I made for Bubby a few years ago. I think it was originally a Martha Stewart pattern.


These little buddies adorn my kitchen window sill and keep me company while I wash dishes. I seem to be doing a lot of that lately.


This is the first year we have put lights up outside, and by "we" I mean Bubby. We have one big bulb on each fence post in the back and along the front porch as well. I think with the light they put off you could probably land a small aircraft in our backyard and they will probably stay up year round. Yeah, we're those people.


These are the Martha Stewart ornaments I purchased this year. I had big plans for those styrofoam trees but those plans have yet to come to fruition. There's always next year, right?

1 comment:

Ninotchka said...

Even though I fancy myself ready, your post title sent fear into my heart. EIGHT DAYS? Holy moly! lol

(Can you tell Bertha's back by how often I'm commenting? How's your "new friend" doing?)