Monday, November 06, 2006

More

This is a picture of our backyard taken through the window before we left. You can just barely see my gigantic overgrown mum on the right.

Friday morning we ate breakfast at the Main Street Cafe, apparently frequented by every retired smoker in the county. "What are you gonna do today, Earl?" "Well, I thought I'd go down to the diner, drink some coffee, and smoke 400 cigarettes."

As you can see it is cheeeeeeeeeeeeep, so long as you don't mind the slightly broken in dishes and twenty pairs of local eyes staring at you as you eat your meal.

Here's another shot of us at the church. It was a beautiful chilly day on Friday.

I'll leave you with two pictures taken down by the Wabash River Friday evening when we were on our bike ride.

We were enjoying this tranquil, picturesque sunset over the river when I looked down and saw this in the rocks at our feet.


More pictures on flickr.

No comments: