Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Can You Dig It?

I made a list of everything we planted so I wouldn't forget anything. I'm such a nerd, but we already knew that, didn't we.
  • Hyacinths (2) - one purple, one white
  • Cosmos (seeds) - orange and yellow
  • Zinnias (seeds) - multi-colored
  • Daisy mix (seeds) - multi-colored
  • Anemones - purple
  • Dutch Iris - don't recall
  • Bearded Iris - black
  • Phlox (2) - purple
  • Viola (6 pack) - orange and purple

Here is the "tool" I was using before Monday. This is actually a promotional item given away at a library grand opening. Suffice to say it was not meant to be used to dig any actual holes, but I did anyway because that was pretty much all I had on hand.


My first actual gardening tool. Its amazing how much faster the digging went once I wised up.


My assistant's tools. They don't dig too well either, but they do fling dirt really well in all directions and water anything in sight.

No comments: