Sunday, February 25, 2007

Patchwork Card

Here's a little card/tag that I made for a birthday present for a friend's little girl. I whipped this up while Arwyn was "helping" and it probably only took about 10 minutes. I didn't think it turned out too bad, considering all the help I had and the time limit.

I drew an 'm' freehand on a folded piece of cardstock and cut it out. Then I outlined the 'm' with a marker and cut out little pieces of scrap paper to fill in the inside of the letter. I punched a hole in the top and threaded a ribbon through to attach to the package. Can you tell what we got her? (Cheap see-through wrapping paper) This was easy and fun and also used up some scraps. I will probably make more of these in the future.


We had a really good visit this weekend with some of my family. Pictures soon to come!

No comments: