Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not Campbells

I recently made Kerflop's potato soup and I thought it was awesome. Bubby liked it, but will "pick out the potatoes next time" because he doesn't really like potato soup. Who knew? Arwyn, of course, took one bite only when forced. Hey, more for me.


Last week I bought a lot of organic produce. I couldn't get over the color of these potatoes.


Throw in some crusty bread and a salad.


De-lish! I used all organic products except for the cream of chicken soup.




Definitely five out of five fruits. I haven't discussed it much on here, but I have started seeing a natural health consultant and am taking steps to overhaul not only my diet, but essentially my lifestyle. This is not an easy task, but I feel it will benefit our whole family. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks delish, so glad you enjoyed it!