Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Addiction

I've been at it again, hitting two of my favorite thrift stores last week, one of them twice in one week. At one of the stores, they practically give the stuff away. I'll take a big stack of items to checkout, checkout person will look them over, shrug and nonchalantly say "It's a dollar." How can I stay away? And I always donate to the collection jar, so I'm actually helping people while I shop. So this is totally altruistic. Completely. Never mind the fact that my cabinets are going to simply fall off the wall under the weight of all the ceramic currently stored inside of them.




This coat still had the price tag on it. I can't wait to wear this in the spring time, when the daffodils are blooming and the birds are singing, while I go skipping down the lane. I'm having some sort of Mary Poppins moment.


One of my great accomplishments of late, my organic lunch. Organic cream of tomato soup, organic wheat bread (delish), organic cheese. Changing the way you eat is hard.

No comments: