Monday, December 11, 2006

14 Days til Christmas

I was going to do a 12 Days of Christmas kind of thing, but I took so many pictures that I'm just going to go ahead and start!

We currently have a white pre-lit tree that is actually meant to be used outdoors, but who says you always have to follow all the rules? It's a bit wacky and modern but we like it. I'm pretty sure we got it at Target last year, but I can't find it on their web site. When we started putting up the tree Arwyn said, "Oh, we're making Christmas!"

This is a cute little stripey number that I got last year. I always think, "I'm not going to get any more decorations this year" and then I see something I can't resist. I've only bought 3 boxes of regular ornaments this year. So far.


This is the top of the bookshelf in the living room. I've used that silver bead garland all through the house.


This little guy was Bubby's. He is pretty old and he still lights up. He is currently residing on the kitchen counter.


I'm happy to be back in the swing of things but I'm still working on figuring out my new baby.

No comments: