Sunday, November 26, 2006

Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Go Upstairs

This was the invitation I made at age 12 for my sister's baby shower. I can't believe my sister was so nice that she actually let me make these and send them out to people. People that we knew.


Perhaps I was just sorely lacking in quality art supplies. It looks like I painstakingly wrote every word in pencil, then went over the pencil in marker and pen.


I especially like the pleading "Please come!" as if my sister had no friends and I didn't want her to have a baby shower and nobody show up so I begged people to attend the shower. On the back it says that everybody gets $5 for attendance. KIDDING.

Now this baby is an 18-year-old know-it-all freshman in college who'd better get his grades up by the next time I run into him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were great invitations.

leta joy said...

Thanks, girls. You're too sweet.

Anonymous said...

Not as cool as my refrigerator magnet picture frames!

anonymous