Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Last Day

Every time we enter the door of our house or anyone else's house, Arwyn says, "Phew! We made it!" I made it all the way through November, posting each day. Now for a few housekeeping issues. We are (hopefully) procuring a new computer. This means I will be offline for a few days as we transition over. Please don't cry, I'll be back as soon as I can. In the meantime, you can check us out at flickr.

Here are a few things to keep you busy during my break. Hannah over at haeshu has started another blog, this time relegating her talents to the field of cooking.


I've recently discovered some foodie blogs. What can I say, tis the Christmas season and that means it's time to eat! Oh, yeah AND I've been interested in buying more organic products and feeding our family well. I think that's a long-term goal. Check these folks out.

See you soon!

2 comments:

leta joy said...

You're so welcome!

Anonymous said...

Did you know there is a "movement" towards a "natural, home-grown" market right here in Orange county? I'm half-way involved, between my two jobs and school...
POC