Friday, August 18, 2006

Not Quite a Brownie (But Not a Girlscout Either)

I tried a new brownie mix tonight. I know! We are SO adventurous! They should really rename it Giant Box of Chocolatey Goodness. I've never iced brownies before, so it was really more like cake, but YUMMO.


I can run it off tomorrow, right? Does going up and down stairs to do laundry count for anything?


Here's Arwyn having a ball jumping on our bed whilst the sheets were being laundered. She didn't even get any chocolately goodness. She's just jumpy naturally.


I could be reading my on-the-verge-of-being-trashy celebrity magazine or making cards, but here I am blogging about brownies.

Nightly rant: someone stole our recycling bin. WTF??? I would like to recycle, people! If you call the garbage company and request another bin, they will tell you they are out of bins. What the hell is this about? Recycling should not be this difficult.

No comments: