Monday, August 07, 2006

My Shadow


My little copycat has to have her glasses now any time I have my glasses. And if I push them up on top of my head, so does she. If we are all in the car going somewhere, she announces from the backseat, "Daddy glasses. Mommy glasses. Arwyn glasses. MY glasses." If she can't get her glasses to perform properly, she throws them down in a mini-fit of rage and says, "I drop it glasses!"


Arwyn spent the weekend at my sister's so Bubby and I could enjoy an adults-only birthday party out of town (it wasn't as naughty as it sounds). I learned that I am getting a bit too old to drink and stay up til 3 a.m. two nights in a row. Yesterday I thought I might expire from lack of sleep. I'm just practicing in case we ever have another baby. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do people ask you all the time when you're going to have "another one?" I get that question ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!

leta joy said...

um, yes, to which I usually reply "If you want to foot the bill, I'd be happy to."