Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ATC Swap


I just participated in my first-ever ATC swap hosted by this gal. For those of you not in the know, ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards and they are miniture works of art that serve as business cards for artists and some people trade and collect them. This series was themed "Get Smart Girl". I also made the orange/polka envelope to mail them in.

I'm looking forward to getting my swap and seeing what everyone else made.

On the parenting front, we have had a smooth week so far. Today I stayed in my pj's until 4 p.m. BECAUSE I COULD. Arwyn has been sweet and cooperative, playing on her own without whining. Some might consider it a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leta, these are adorable!! how great you are in the swap...i am too, but sent my cards so late, they may not get there in time. we've been singing "the alphabet of nations" alot around here lately :)