Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Blowing Bubbles




Or maybe I should make that Attempting to Blow Bubbles. Yesterday I set up the pool in the backyard and we played "pas-side". She actually did produce a few bubbles. Then after awhile, handed the bubble wand back to me and said, "Mommy do it." A new phrase that she has started saying recently is "Try again!", which I think is so endearing. It seems like after she came home from spending a week at my sister's, she is suddenly saying all sorts of things and putting more and more words together. Bubble blowing is one of Katie's 50 Days of Summer activities for the week. We haven't dropped behind yet! Give us time, its only the first week.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Adorable pictures! Gotta love blowing bubbles on demand until you feel all light headed. :)