Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy!


We are taking Arwyn to see the Wiggles next Sunday. I had great plans to have Bubby design her a t-shirt, since he is a graphic designer and all. However, he is currently getting slammed at work, so it seems that I will be the one doing the designing. Maybe he'll see what a pitiful job I'm doing and take it over, or tweak it after I do all the leg work. I've been looking for fruit images on the web and for some reason it is so fun! I could spend hours looking at istockphoto! Seriously, hours, because we don't have a cable modem. There is a lot of cool stuff on there. Her birthday party is going to have a fruit theme as well, so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time.

The other reason I have so much time to spend on this is I have nothing to read! Sound the alarm! I love, love, love to read and last night I did not know what to do with myself. I didn't have any books or magazines, I'd checked every blog that I read, after American Idol I didn't have anything to watch on tv, it was an emergency. That's when I started my fruit research. I tried to go to the library today and they are closed for some sort of staff instruction! Now it is serious. I HAVE to go to the library tomorrow, which means I have to take Arwyn with me. Ugh.

No comments: