Monday, May 01, 2006

Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street?

Yep, we're still here. Still dealing with ear crap, whiney fussy girl, etc. I called the doc again this morning and am waiting on a call back. She has never been sick for this long and its freaking me right out. We're also going through slight "passy" withdrawal, which is SO much fun! We're going to try to get back to our regular routine this week and hope that helps.

I was able to hit some yardsales Saturday morning and scored a few cool items. I picked up a small cast iron skillet for 50 cents and some awesome books from the 1950's - 60's for a quarter each! Will post pics as soon as I can. I also got Arwyn some clothes, of course.

I somehow agreed to be on a committee at the Mom's Morning Out program for Arwyn's class for Teacher Appreciation Day. So I have to call a bunch of moms and make them agree to do things! Aahhhhh! Cold calling is definitely not at the top of my list of favorite things to do.

Saturday I also took an hour or so to work on two birthday cards. One was delivered yesterday, but I'll try to get a scan of the other one to post. I was pleased with both of them. I usually struggle with "boy" items, and don't like how they turn out. This time I think I managed to pull off some nice designs without going crazy.

Sorry to leave you with the lack of photos. We need to get a cheap digital camera.

No comments: