Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Toasty Tuesday

It is like 87 degrees here today. Wha???? Where is my beloved crisp fally weather?

Anyhoo, here are the letter thingeys I made last week for moki's letter swap. I was painting all hours trying to get them finished before I left town for the weekend and I finished them the morning I left.

Here are what the unfinished letters looked like (purchased at the evil Wal-Mart in the craft department for 97 cents each).



Here they are sanded and primed. Oooo, I just had an idea for a wreath made of letters. Wouldn't that be cute?




Here is moki's M.



Here is Stephanie's S.


Here are all the letters. I found some wooden blocks that I had painted a dark green for an unfinished Christmas project and decided to repaint those to use for the base. I twisted the wire around a marker and hot glued it in a hole drilled in the base and a hole in the bottom of each letter.


I've only received two of my L's so I will post those later.

No comments: