Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Bubby

This sweet, mischievious looking fellow is my husband circa 1978. It is his Kindergarten photo, given to me by his sweet grandma last year. Sorry for the weird angle. I had to take a picture of the picture, in order to not ruin the surprise as Bubs usually fulfills my scanning needs.


Happy Birthday, Baby. You're the one I can be still and peaceful with. The one who I can laugh with (and at) and be silly with. You get my jokes and my looks. You sometimes know what I'm thinking before I've fully formulated the thought. You are a wonderful daddy, playing with Arwyn, bathing her, taking her for walks, giving me a break when you can. You are a patient teacher with both of us.


I'm baking approximately 2,000 chocolate chips cookies this afternoon in lieu of cake.


Thanks to Jenny for the fun alphabet that I used on all of the decorations.

No comments: