Friday, April 21, 2006

No, the Three B's Don't Stand for Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

It's another rainy day in southern Indiana. But I don't care because we are leaving town! Bubby and I are heading up to Michigan with Bubby's older brother, BW, to visit their younger brother, B. It's kind of a haul (7 hours), but BW likes to drive so maybe it won't be too bad. Bubby can't drive a stick-shift though, so he won't be called into duty. The crazy thing is we are leaving at noon today and coming home Sunday. I MUST be home in time for Desperate Housewive's Night at iMollie's.

I'll leave you with a pic I took earlier this week of the azalea bush in front of our house. Later, suckers!


4 comments:

iMollie said...

How candid can I be on your blog?

So if the three B's DID stand for Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered, and thinking about the 3 of you in the car, which would you be?

iMollie said...

Oh, I meant to say earlier thanks for tagging me and you better be back by 7:30 sharp on Sunday.

leta joy said...

I'd have to go with Bewitched. RRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anonymous said...

YOU can drive stick shift though, can't you?

Lame Post Disclaimer: Since my "all-time-best-girl-friend" saw it fit to not send me her blog for 4 months, I reserve the right to go back and make silly posts about things that my posts won't make a difference about.